Monday, November 11, 2019

Rone - Empire: an installation - March 6 April 22, 2019 - Burnham Beeches - Dandenong Ranges - Victoria

April 3 2019
I opted for my 70th birthday celebrations to have
an art experience with Glenda, my wife.
We booked same day return flights From Adelaide
to Melbourne, picked up a hire car and drove to
Sherbrooke, in the Dandenong Ranges, stopping
first for breakfast at the Heide cafe, en-route.
Our final destination Burnham Beeches and an
art installation by Rone.
We wandered through this fabulous mansion
absorbing the installations and art with an
immersive 3D experience at the end.

My photographs record our experience.

The installations and art have now been removed
returning the mansion to its original condition.
Decommissioning of installation

This was a wonderful celebration of my birthday.

More artwork by Rone



Glenda apparently caught in the act of playing the piano









 

No comments:

Post a Comment